Search This Blog

Use in a Sentence Jokes #1

Q: Use DEVASTATION in a sentence?
A: Every morning I wait for the bus in the DEVASTATION

Q: Use BAMPIRA in a sentence?
A: Pautang naman, meron ka BAMPIRA?!

Q: Use JULY in a sentence?
A: How dare you, why did JULY to me.

Q: Use ADIEU in a sentence?
A: If you are ADIEU the Nazis will kill you.

Q: Use DEDUCE, DEFENSE, DEFEAT, and DETAIL in a sentence?
A: DEDUCT jumped over DEFENSE, first DEFEAT then DETAIL

Q: Use PUNCTUATION in a sentence?
A: Daddy, pasukan na next week. Kailangan ko ng PUNCTUATION.

Q: Use DELETION in a sentence?
A: The balat of DELETION is crispy.

Q: Use AFFECT in a sentence?
A: Maria is wearing AFFECT diamond ring.

Q: Use UNO, DOS, TRES in a sentence?
A: UNO, DOS TRES are on fire.

Q: Use MENTION in a sentence?
A: Ang laki ng bahay nila, parang MENTION.

Q: Use CONTEMPLATE in a sentence?
A: I went to a party last night. There was so much food pero co-CONTEMPLATE

Q: Use CURTAIN, KITCHEN in a sentence?
A: Aray! Huwag mo akong CURTAIN. Masa-KITCHEN.

Q: Use ASSOCIATE in a sentence?
A: When I went to the bathroom ASSOCIATE.

Q: Use PAUL five times in a sentence?
A: Hoy! PAUL, be carePAUL, you might PAUL in the swimmingPAUL and make a PAUL of yourself.

Q: Use TENACIOUS in a sentence?
A: When I go for a walk, I wear my TENACIOUS.

Q: Use HOSTESS in a sentence?
A: When I answer the phone I always ask, “HOSTESS?”

Q: Use DEPOSIT in a sentence?
A: I hear dripping in the sink. I think DEPOSIT is leaking.

Q: Use PAMPERS and PAPERS in one sentence?
A: At the gas station, I asked the attendant, “Do I PAMPERS or PAPERS?”

Q: Use DEDUCT, DEFENSE, DEFEAT, and DETAIL in a sentence?
A: DEDUCT jumped over DEFENSE, first landed DEFEAT then DETAIL

Q: Use IRAQ, IRAN, and EGYPT in a sentence?
A: IRAQ is bigger than a stone, IRAN faster than my friend, EGYPT is smaller than a truck

4 comments:

ann said...

Haha I like to read use in a sentence jokes. Thank you for the share! :)

Ann Torres
pinoy funny quotes

Unknown said...

Nice jokes .. Hahhaha The most I like is CURTAIN, KITCHEN hahah .. Maarte lng ang peg.. So paBEBE .. HIHIHI

Anonymous said...

I dont understand this jokes!USE ENGLISH!!!

Unknown said...

Wow nkkawla ng stress mgbsa ng.mga funny jokes ah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...